Ultimate Pharmaceutical Calculations Course – NAPLEX Edition
- 8/10 Students
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- 15 Lessons /15 Quizes
The Ultimate Pharmaceutical Calculations Course – NAPLEX edition covers all pertinent content specified in the NAPLEX blueprint. This course is designed for pharmacy students who desire to systematically cover required pharmaceutical calculations content for the board exam. The course is delivered online using live interactive classroom setting.
What will you learn?
- By the end of this course you will have a better understanding of pharmaceutical calculations concepts;
- You will know how to properly analyze and correctly solve a variety of pharmaceutical calculations questions;
- You will learn test taking strategies to improve accuracy and speed when solving pharmaceutical calculations
- Pharmacy students who are proactive and want to learn and master pharmaceutical calculations;
- Pharmacy students who want to review pharmaceutical calculations;
- Pharmacy students preparing for the NAPLEX exam;
- Pharmacists who want a pharmaceutical calculations refresher
- 43 hours of lectures
- Pharmaceutical Calculations: 1001 Questions With Answers Book
- Access to NAPLEX Calculations Question Bank which comprises over 900 NAPLEX level questions to improve accuracy and speed
This course is made up of five sections with a total of fifteen lessons which will cover the bolts and nuts of required pharmaceutical calculations topics.
Each topic is followed up by a quiz which will test your knowledge about content covered.
Review of Pharmaceutical Calculations Math Basics2 Lessons / 2 Quizes
Patients’ Nutritional Needs and the Content Nutrient Sources1 Lessons / 1 Quizes
Drug Concentrations, Ratio Strengths, and/or Extent of Ionization3 Lessons / 3 Quizes
Quantities of Medication to be Compounded, Dispensed, or Administered6 Lessons / 6 Quizes
Quantities of Ingredients Needed to Compound Preparations3 Lessons / 3 Quizes
Students also Bought
About the Instructor
More Courses by Michael Danquah
- 6/10 Students
- 5/10 Students